VA Mortgage Center
A PDN Casework Sponsor you can trust!

At we specialize in VA Home Loans. Our mission is to help Veterans and active duty service members take full advantage of their VA home loan benefits by assisting them in every way we can. We are both a lender and a broker, which means we can either lend money to the borrower or broker it out to a big name lender. Although VA home loans are our specialty, we also offer both FHA and conventional products.

Until recently, VA home loans were an unpopular choice. Getting one was a frustratingly slow and difficult process, and few people understood the ins and outs well enough to answer questions they most likely had themselves. This is why we have made it our business to know everything there is about VA home loans. We work with Realtors and lenders nationwide to get Veterans and active duty military personnel into homes all over the country. Most important, we strive to educate Veterans and active duty members about the many benefits they may be entitled to. 

Know Your Benefits:

As a Veteran or an active duty member, you and/or your family are entitled to certain benefits through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Too many Veterans and service members are unaware that many of these even exist, let alone what they qualify for. Below is just one of the many benefits with a brief explanation of what they entail. To learn what other benefits you may be entitled to, visit or the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site:

GI Bill and other Educational benefits:

Education may be one of your goals, but the high costs can easily push that plan aside. Fortunately, high education costs are no secret, and for this reason you could be eligible for more than $50,000. There are different programs for each military branch that offer assistance for whichever educational route you choose to take.

The Montgomery GI Bill

There is a new Post 9/11 GI Bill which will be implemented in two-stages. The first is during the 2008-2009 academic year, in which Veterans would receive $1,300 per month. You would receive your full benefits through the new bill the following year. You are eligible if you have actively served in the Armed Forces since Sept. 11, 2001, for at least 36 months or for 30 consecutive days if you were discharged for a service-connected disability. If you are not eligible for the full benefits, you are still eligible to receive lesser amounts of educational assistance.

Armed Forces Tuition Assistance

You can receive up to $4,500 if you are an active duty service member and in some cases if you are in the Reserves or National Guard. The funds are paid to the schools and cover fees such as tuition, lab, enrollment, computer and supplies.  

Veterans Education Assistance Program (VEAP)
To those who served between Jan. 1, 1977, and June 30, 1985: If you contributed to this plan from your military pay, every $1 of yours will be matched by $2 from the government. You have 10 years from your release date to use your entitlement.

The Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
Selected Reserve and National Guard Members: You are eligible if you served on or after Sept. 11, 2001 for at least 90 days. You can use your entitlement for 36 months.

Survivors & Dependents Educational Assistance

You can receive up to 45 months and more than $37,000 of educational assistance if you are a son, daughter or spouse of a Veteran who died or is 100 percent disabled from a service-connected disability; who is a service member missing in action or captured in line of duty by a hostile force; who is a service member who was forcibly detained or interned in line of duty by a foreign government or power; and, effective since Dec. 23, 2006, a service member who is 100 percent disabled from a service-connected disability and is hospitalized or receiving outpatient treatment because of it and is likely to be discharged for it.

Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES)

Active duty service members or certain Veterans and Reservists can earn a degree or certification while still serving. DANTES is a DoD organization that operates through untraditional means, such as independent studies or online learning, and allows you to meet your educational goals on your own time.

National Call to Service (NCS)

If you complete eight years of continuous military service, you have several options for educational assistance. For example, you can receive a $5,000 bonus or have up to $18,000 of your student loans paid off. Once you sign up for NCS, you must complete the eight years in three phases to become eligible for these benefits.

*Most regionally and nationally accredited colleges and universities are VA-approved. But if you’d like to double-check you can call the toll-free GI Bill phone number: 1-888-GIBILL-1.

*Some of the forms you need can be submitted online through the Veterans Online Applications(VONAPP) Web site.




© Copyright December 06, 2012 All rights reserved, The Patriots Defenders Network, Inc.
Privately Funded by Dave Jenest, and LETS, with support of America patriots like you!, Inc.